Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Make Money on Craigslist Easy Way


[FREE METHOD] Grab $200-300 per week on Craigslist

I don't know about you but I have nights where for
the life of me I cannot sleep, because the ideas
running through my brain just won't stop!

I don't know if I have DAIN BRAMAGE or if that's
normal, but whatever the case, it sure does help
when it comes to making money - because I end
up with *so* many ideas that I don't have time to
apply them all!...

Partly because I'm trying to catch up on lost
sleep, lol!  Anyhow...

Most recently, I came up with a FREE way to make
some easy extra cash on Craigslist.com, and wanted
to pass it along to YOU - since I know you like EASY
cash as much as me! ;-)

What's cool is you don't need a website or list or
experience or ANY of the *typical* stuff to make this
work. Pretty much just email - meaning you could
even run this from your PHONE.

Ok, so on to the idea.  What you wanna do first
is find an in demand SERVICE on Craigslist by
searching their listings.

Some examples would be:

- House cleaning
- Lawn mowing
- Snow plowing
- Car repair
- Handy man

...Etc. Etc. There are dozens if not hundreds of
services that this simple idea works with.

Take an hour or so to research what services are
most in demand on Craigslist. For example, house
cleaning is always a popular service.

Now after deciding which service you want to
"fulfill" yourself, find an individual or business that
offers that same service, and tell them that you
can send them steady job LEADS. (Maybe you
even have a friend or two in different service oriented
businesses that you could contact.)

...Simply set up a basic verbal or written contract
to take a 15 to 25% cut of the profit on each job
that you send them. Just keep it very simple and
straightforward.

Once you have somebody that can fulfill whatever
service you've chosen to provide, you're ready to
begin placing FREE ADS and taking requests (calls
or emails) for that particular service on Craigslist!

As each lead comes in, you simply forward it
over to the service worker or business you've made
arrangements with, and collect your cash when the
job is done!

It doesn't get much easier than that!

What you're doing here is working as a "middle
man", advertising and providing LEADS for service
businesses and individuals. So a completely ethical
and legitimate service. Businesses need exposure,
and you're simply taking a cut of their fee to market
for them and bring them more business!

...Great for them, great for you!

Here for your success,

Olivia

P.S. When you're ready to move up from making
extra cash on the side, to a FULL TIME INCOME,
I highly recommend the secret *formula* this guy
is teaching people JUST LIKE YOU as we speak:
http://bit.ly/ysgcdU 

Quick Click Commissions

No comments:

Post a Comment